i10n Uzbek Project

Hello Gnome Project Developers!
We are enthusiasts who dedicated our live to improve Open Source. We do really want to improve GNOME desktop environment and we would like to start it with translation of GNOME in uzbek language. As we all know, uzbek team was assigned to Bahodir Mansurov. However, Bahodir haven’t been online since 2013 and as the new generation contributors, we want to take management for uzbek language to ourselves. Currently, we are keeping our own copy of records at https://github.com/uzinfocom-org/i10n. As soon as we will be able to upload our own translation, we will synchronize our copy with GNOME project! Thanks for your attention and wish you all good luck in GNOME project.