Re: Pictures in help pages: how to add them to the translation?

Ciao Davide

I've just added a comment to the MR:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/merge_requests/1112

Il giorno mar 24 mag 2022 alle 11:29:07 +0000, Davide Ferracin via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> ha scritto:
Hi everyone,
I recently translated the Epiphany help pages, and there's a couple of pictures in it that need to be localised. I was told to open a merge request on Epiphany's GitLab repo, and so I did, but the devs closed it saying that translation improvements via merge requests are not to be accepted. I don't know what to do: I can't find anything on the wiki pages of Translation Project, or other help pages, regarding this matter. What's the suggested workflow here?

Cheers
--
Davide Ferracin