Re: Stop generating po-properties for gtk

pon., 16 maj 2022 o 15:47 Sophie Herold <sophie hemio de> napisał(a):

Great!

Maybe this info text

 > Please note that GTK has both po and po-properties UI domains. If
you add a new language in either domain, you have to commit both files
in Git even if one of them contains 0 translations, unless GTK build
will break in /po-properties.

could be amended to explain this is only 4.6 and earlier to not keep
someone searching of po-properties forever.

Hi,

I happened to stumble upon the MR the other day and updated Damned
Lies. I just now changed the description. Thanks for working on this!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg