Re: Can't commit to repository (Georgian Team)

неділя, 1 травня 2022 р. 09:50:38 EEST Zurab Kargareteli via gnome-i18n
написано:
When I try to commit gparted, this error shows up:

An error occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error
was: “[Errno 128] Command: "['git', 'fetch']", Error: Host key verification
failed. fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you
have the correct access rights and the repository exists. ”

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gparted/master/po/ka/

Hi,

The DL instance is not functional yet for all languages. Please see the
yesterday threads. We hope that the problem will be fixed soon.

Best regards,
Yuri