Re: [DL]String additions to 'seahorse.master'

No problem from my side, here is the second approval from i18n

Thanks!

El vie., 25 mar. 2022 17:33, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> escribió:
Hey,

tl;dr: can we get a second approval from another i18n coordinator,
please? Details follow.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 9:36 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> Niels,
>
> By merging https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/seahorse/-/merge_requests/196
> now, you broke the String Freeze. I don’t see this change as essential
> for 42.0, but it’s small enough that I’d be inclined to approve it for
> 42.1. Please revert it for now, and we’ll see if you get a second
> approval to merge it **after** you release 42.0.
>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 11:41 PM GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
> > There have been following string additions to module 'seahorse.master':
> >
> > + "keyring;encryption;security;sign;ssh;gpg;pgp;"

The bad news is that the revert didn’t happen, and many translations
have been committed since. Niels reached out to me and apologised for
that (which we appreciate!). He also didn’t make a 42 release yet, and
considering there aren’t that many changes it’s not urgent as far as
he’s concerned. I offered to not do the revert and do a 42 release
that coincides with GNOME 42.1, which is basically equivalent to my
initial proposal now. A second approval from i18n is needed.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker