Probable bug in gtk and need clarification/context

Hi All,

While reviewing translation, I wander here:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/blob/main/gtk/gtktexttag.c#L1102

  ADD_SET_PROP ("word-set", PROP_WORD_SET,
                P_("Word set"),
                P_("Whether this tag represents a single word"));

  ADD_SET_PROP ("sentence-set", PROP_WORD_SET,
                P_("Sentence set"),
                P_("Whether this tag represents a single sentence"));

Maybe the second set should be like below?
  ADD_SET_PROP ("sentence-set", PROP_SENTENCE_SET,
                P_("Sentence set"),
                P_("Whether this tag represents a single sentence"));

... and not to be OOT, how should we translate those strings?
Word set -> does it mean "whether the word was set or not"
or "a set of words"?
Same question about "sentence".

Regards,
Andika