Galician translations for evolution completed but 0% in d-l

Hello everyone,

I got panicked when I've saw evolution translations for gnome-42 branch at 0% https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evolution/gnome-42/po/gl/, thinking that I've got something screwed up even in the 42 release.

Despite this, the file both in the gnome-42 branch and in the release the po/gl.po is completed and has no problems, but in D-L keeps stuck at 0% completed.

I've tried uploading the "completed" file as an upload translation action and as you can see at https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evolution/gnome-42/po/gl/ it's marked as 100% but
1) If I try to upload it from d-l I get a gateway timeout
2) If I upload it using git https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/commit/44c2528c7a75e1b5360fae31c10a274b9d34bae0, d-l keeps it at 0%

Could someone check what 's happening?

Regards,
Fran