Re: Help understanding two file chooser strings

пʼятниця, 11 березня 2022 р. 23:08:31 EET Christian Kirbach via gnome-i18n
написано:
Good evening,

I am kindly asking for help understanding and interpreting two English
strings in gtk 3.24
They are part of the GTK file chooser dialogue, if I am not entirely
mistaken.

"Browse Header Revealer"
"Browse Header Stack"

'Browse' is a verb, no doubt.
But what exactly is a header revealer and what is a header stack in the
file chooser dialogue?

Regards
Christian

Hi,

From Gtk inbuilt docs:

A `GtkRevealer` animates the transition of its child from invisible to
visible.

`GtkStack` is a container which only shows one of its children at a time.

Hope this helps somehow.

Best regards,
Yuri