Re: how to update russian translation dconf-editor -2

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 1:07 PM Juliette Tux via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

My name is Julia Dronova, I press the buttons in the Damned Lies' web-gui to submit Russian translations.
Regarding 'dconf-editor' I have my action from the archive: "Julia Dronova - Inform of submission , 1
month, 3 weeks ago". Was that info received by anybody?

"Inform of submission" is meant to be used if the commit happened
outside of Damned lies (for instance for freedesktop modules, where DL
cannot commit directly).

You want to use "Submit to repository". Looking at
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/dconf-editor/master/po/ru/level1/ it
seems you did find it eventually. Are you still stuck or are we good
now?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker