Retroactive string break request

Hi!

I'm sorry, I added a last-minute change in Maps saving the state of
showing the scale (we already had a keyboard shortcut to toggle showing
the map scale, but it was always shown when starting). I completely
forgot that adding the new gschema adds new strings for i18n.

So, since there's already been some translations committed since this,
I retroactively request a string freeze break.

The added schema looks like this:

 <key name="show-scale" type="b">
      <default>true</default>
      <summary>Show scale</summary>
      <description>Whether to show the scale.</description>
    </key>

So there's the summary and description string for this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

//Marcus