[evolution] String freeze break approval plea

        Hi,
I'd like to ask for string freeze break approval, due to additional
changes for:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1373

The thing is that the change (already committed) could be harmful for
some users, hiding important information from a meeting invitation mail
due to the sender's software not providing that information in their
description. I made some improvements and attached them there, but
they, unfortunately, add two new translatable strings and change an
existing string (which is in the GSettings only). The new strings are:

   "Show description provided by the sender"
   "Hide description provided by the sender"

and the changed string is from:

   Set to true to show invitation description as provided by
   the sender, if such is available; otherwise generate the invitation
   description from the iCalendar component

to:

   Set to true to show invitation description as provided by
   the sender, if such is available

I only removed the second half of the string.

I believe it'll be better to have this fixed/changed for the upcoming
stable, thus this freeze break approval plea.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan