Re: New coordinator for Dutch translation team

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 3:55 AM Sophie Herold <sophie hemio de> wrote:
On So, Mai 29 2022 at 10:34:06 +0200, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
wrote:
> I can understand you'd like to support RMS

Let me clearly state that, considering support for RMS an
understandable position is not an accepted stance inside the GNOME
project.

Let’s stop this right here. The link was removed, the problem got solved and the conversation should have ended there.

PS: I will not engage in any discussions about this topic.

You just did and you shouldn’t have. Let’s consider this thread closed, for lack of a locking feature in mailing lists.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker