Re: Secrets 6.0 release

> If you don´t have permissions to submit files from l10n.gnome.org you must fork the secrets repository, upload the .po file to your fork and create a Merge Request to the original repository.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to review translations (for obvious reasons) so any such Merge Request will be closed. We only accept translations coming from the D-L infrastructure.

In such a case you can contact the team for your language to join them, or contact the i18n team for more information.

Best,
Maximiliano