Re: Translation work is being refused by coodinator

>>    But as can be seen on
>>    https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/da/gnome-42/doc/Â
>>    the documentaion for Orca is at 0%.
>>
>>    Despite being translated and submitted 2 years ago.
>>
> I neither see anything submitted, nor two years ago.
>
> I see a comment "Reserve for translation, 4 months, 1 week ago" by you,
> and since that time no translation have been attached.
> Would that mean that you "refused to translate" for four months?
>
> Or do you maybe want to imply that something was deleted? Or something
> else? Please be more clear and avoid accusations.

As written on https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/da/ the danish coordinator dont use damned lies for submitting translations.

The translations are submitted to a mailinglist:
dansk dansk-gruppen dk

With no public archive there is no way for me to show you anything that was submitted.

If i submit the translation on damned lies it is just going to be ignored.