Re: Upcoming Fragments Release

Hello!

> There is currently a beta version (or in other words - "release candidate"),

We should translate the "main" branch, correct? Or is there some sort of "pre-release" branch?
Thanks,
Philipp

Am Di., 1. Feb. 2022 um 22:36 Uhr schrieb Felix Häcker via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>:
Hello Translation Team,

I would like to inform you that I will release a new version of Fragments next Saturday, February 12, 2022.

There is currently a beta version (or in other words - "release candidate"), I do not intend to make any more string changes until then.

Deadline is 19:00 UTC Saturday, anything submitted after that I cannot guarantee it will be included in the release.

I want to thank you in advance for your translations and support!
If something is unclear - please let me know.

Kind regards
Felix