Report-Msgid-Bugs-To in the .po files

        Hello,
this is rather a question, than a request. I noticed that the
GNOME/evolution project's .po files contain Report-Msgid-Bugs-To with
various values, often referencing the project itself, like this:

   Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues

While it makes sense, the translations are not dealt with in the
project, but in the

   https://gitlab.gnome.org/groups/Teams/Translation/xy

instead, thus any reported issues are forwarded to the related
translation team. Would it make sense to change the
Report-Msgid-Bugs-To to the correct translation team URL?

Though more importantly, can the users get to the URL anyhow easily? If
the users cannot get to it, then it doesn't make much sense to change
the Report-Msgid-Bugs-To, because they would file a bug against the
project itself, which will be copied to the Translation team
afterwards.

This may affect more projects, the GNOME/evolution is only a project I
noticed this with.

        Bye,
        Milan