Re: no response from Georgian coordinator

Hi Zurab,

You are now the new coordinator for Georgian.
Happy translating!

Claude

Le 17.04.22 à 17:08, Zurab Kargareteli a écrit :
Hello Claude,
If the current coordinator is not active, I would step in.
My friend Temuri Doghonadze and I are working intensively.

https://l10n.gnome.org/users/NorwayFun/ <https://l10n.gnome.org/users/NorwayFun/> https://l10n.gnome.org/users/zuraxt gmail com/ <https://l10n.gnome.org/users/zuraxt gmail com/>

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022, 5:46 PM Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net <mailto:claude 2xlibre net>> wrote:

    Le 29.03.22 à 19:03, Zurab Kargareteli via gnome-i18n a écrit :
     > Hello, we have uploaded about 14 files translated into Georgian, and
     > there is still no response from the coordinator.
     > Please help to solve this problem.

    @Vladimer, still active in Georgian translations?

    @Zurab, if the coordinator position were open, would you be interested
    in stepping in?