Re: To clarify how to contribute as a translator for GIMP

неділя, 17 квітня 2022 р. 18:40:29 EEST Lochana Rathnayake via gnome-i18n
написано:
Dear Team,
I want to contribute to GIMP as a translator, but I don't know how to. Can
you guide me, please?
Thank you.

Hi,

1. Register on DL:

https://l10n.gnome.org/ (the upper right corner)

2. Join the team:

https://l10n.gnome.org/teams

3. Go to the "GIMP and friends" page for your locale.

4. Choose the catalog and click on it.

5. Download the catalog (the lower grey button).

7. Reserve the translation (drop-down menu abouve the big empty text field).

7. Use your favourite software to translate (GNOME translator, poEdit,
Lokalize, OmegaT, etc.)

8. Upload the translation for review (the same drop-down menu).

9. Wait for the team coordinator to act.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri