Re: DL Error : File not UTF8

Hello Rafael, Matej and all others,
Unfortunately, a re-upload of the translation didn't do the trick. The file is indeed UTF-8 encoded, so this doesn't seem to be the problem here.
I opened an issue in the DL issue tracker here [1]. Matej, I think it would be beneficial if you could add any additional info you have (e.g. what module(s) is/are affected at your end). Thanks!
Cheers,
Philipp

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues/262