Re: GNOME 41 release notes ready to be translated

Thanks for the heads-up, Allan!
Is there an easy way to generate an English version of the release notes for 41?
I think it would be nice to see the whole document in context, this would make it easier to have a consistent writing style throughout the translated document.
Have a nice weekend,
Philipp