Re: String freeze break exception for user-accounts/parental-controls in GNOME Settings

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 9:59 AM Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
This way, we need the User Accounts desktop file to contain keywords
related to parental controls, so the User Accounts panel shows up in
Shell searches. The merge-request for this is at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/-/merge_requests/1053

The string changes from
"Login;Name;Fingerprint;Avatar;Logo;Face;Password;"
"Login;Name;Fingerprint;Avatar;Logo;Face;Password;Parental
Controls;Screen Time;App Restrictions;Web Restrictions;Usage;Usage
Limit;Kid;Child;"

Please include this directly in the mail next time. The easier you
make it to accept your request, the more likely you are to get a
positive response. I really shouldn’t have had to leave my email
client for this.

Approval 1/2 from i18n.

--
Alexandre Franke