Re: Preparing release of GIMP 2.10.26 (stable branch)

Hi all!

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 7:02 PM Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:
Hi translation teams!

We are planning the release of GIMP 2.10.26 for next Sunday (September 6), if all goes well.
Thanks for the awesome work, as usual!

For the record, we found a small yet annoying build bug in a recent change, so we are going to directly ship GIMP 2.10.28 (2.10.26 was released as source yesterday, but we haven't announced it yet, hence will skip it and will only announce 2.10.28).

Strings are unchanged, except that I added an appdata metadata in the desktop file for the 2.10.28 release (so one more string). The source release will likely happen on the evening (CET) of Tuesday 7.

Thanks and sorry for the mishap!

Jehan

Jehan
GIMP team