Re: Testing Gnome 41

I never could run GNOME OS on Boxes or bare metal!

در 5 اکتبر 2021 13:33:48 (UTC)، Kukuh Syafaat via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> نوشت:
Hi,

I can install GNOME OS on GNOME Boxes without any issue.
You can also try openSUSE Tumbleweed (https://get.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/) now shipped GNOME 41.

Regards