Re: [DL]String additions to 'devhelp.main'

I apologise for this change in the appdata, but without it, validation would not pass, and I could not publish the application on Flathub. :-/

It's incredibly annoying, especially because the rules are not really available outside of Flathub itself.

Again, sorry about this change.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.