Re: gedit 40.1 string freeze break

These strings are part of gedit's of a mitigation for gedit's  #197. This is an issue that impacts users pretty badly since it leaves gedit slow or unresponsive.

Yes but that's a fairly long standing issue and as it isn't a security issue I'm not sure it's worth an exception from the usual process

I'm a translator (and translator coordinator) myself, so I will not be doing a string freeze break if it was not in a strong benefit for our users.

And I encourage you to seek approval, however it's not really your place to decide if your own break should be approved even if you do coordinate a language

Zander