GNOME 40 release notes

Hi translators,

between pandemic and gnome-shell redesign, we totally dropped the ball on release notes this cycle. Due to the heroic efforts of a few people, we now have

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/-/tree/gnome-40

which is ready for translation. The bad news is that the release is only 2 days away, so you
basically have tomorrow to provide translations. If you can provide translation on such short
notice, that will be greatly appreciated. If not, that is fine too.

Thanks,

Matthias for the release team