Re: String Freeze break request for GNOME Settings (Keyboard panel)

sob., 6 mar 2021 o 22:35 Georges Basile Stavracas Neto via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> napisał(a):

Greetings i18n Team,

a contributor recently found a string in the GNOME Settings' Keyboard panel that needs plural form, but is
not translated as such: GNOME/gnome-control-center!960

This is a small change, but I believe having this string correctly marked for translation is worth it.

Please let me know what you think.

I would also appreciate adding a translator comment explaining what
the count is for. Otherwise it’s hard to translate correctly (should
it be zmodyfikowana, zmodyfikowany, zmodyfikowane? who knows!)

Anyway, it’s a definite 1/2 from me.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg