Re: String freeze break for gnome-software to add context

I agree with you so we should wait for the second approval for this request.

Regards

El vie, 5 mar 2021 a las 13:31, Alexandre Franke (<afranke gnome org>) escribió:
On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 1:18 PM Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Sorry, I missed this email...

Here is the 1/2 fron i18n.

I believe Alexandre will give you the second vote, but let's wait his response ;-)

As the reporter I’m obviously biased towards approving it… which is exactly why I didn’t respond. We have a pool of coordinators, it would be better if I wasn’t one of the two approvals, seeing as I’m basically the requester.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker