Re: String freeze break request for GNOME Boxes

2/2 from i18n

Thanks!

El lun, 1 mar 2021 a las 12:23, Alexandre Franke (<afranke gnome org>) escribió:
On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 12:14 PM Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

During this cycle we added support for handling a few file formats,
yet we forgot to update the UI label that indicates the supported
files. See the screenshot at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-boxes/-/merge_requests/413

I'd like to ask permission to merge
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-boxes/-/merge_requests/413 and
apologize for forgetting about this change.

Since it is a single string with a very simple change, and it’s very early in the freeze period, here is 1/2 from i18n.

For my fellow coordinators, so they don’t have to check in the MR: the string goes from
"Select an .iso file to install a virtual machine."
"Select a file to install a virtual machine."

Felipe, next time, please mention more details about changed strings (how many, what changes) and provide a rationale (how bad would it be if we didn’t grant the exception?) so that it’s easier for us to make a decision.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker