Re: How to localize for ZH_TW?

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 11:20 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:48 AM Jehan Pagès via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

Today we got a new contribution for ZH_TW at GIMP's: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/merge_requests/457

Normally I would redirect people to the GNOME team's coordinator, but I realize ZH_TW has none: https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/zh_tw/

Is the ZH_TW locale maintained by one of the coordinators of another Chinese team? Or is there just a lack of people, and in this case, maybe another Chinese coordinator could be temporary coordinator for a while (then we'll see how things evolve)?

Going through the list at https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ you’ll notice that this languages directs you to the traditional Chinese team at https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/zh_trad/ and this page indeed lists zh_TW as one of the languages they manage.

Thanks Alexandre! I'll tell them to contact the zh_trad coordinator then! 🙂

Jehan

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker