Re: Request: Add Decoder to DL

Hey Piotr,

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 12:19 PM Piotr Drąg via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
We would love to add it, but at the very least, the app needs to be in
the World/ namespace (or even better, GNOME/).

I was wondering about that and failed to find the info on the wiki.
Did we ever formalise requirements for modules to be added to DL? If
we did, are they up to date with the current Gitlab practice? I
vaguely remember that we used to ask for modules to be “hosted on
GNOME infrastructure” but that was at a time when git.gnome.org was
still in use and there was no separation into groups with different
ACL like there is today.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker