Re: Gnome Circle apps and Damn Lies

Hi all

Em ter, 23 de fev de 2021 09:35, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> escreveu:
Le 23.02.21 à 09:01, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> Le 23.02.21 à 08:33, Matej Urbančič a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> i was just wondering, if anyone considered or was asked to add GNOME
>> Circle apps https://circle.gnome.org/ <https://circle.gnome.org/> to DL?
>
> Good idea, however someone has to i18n-ified it first.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your proposal. My answer was about
translating the circle.gnome.org Web page.

On translating its web page, awesome idea. That's something to be proposed to whoever is responsible for it. I might be able to do it next week; if someone wants to figure out what/who before me, be my guest.

Of course, the apps themselves are welcome in the GNOME translation
infrastructure!

Maybe putting on the website a suggestion for the developers to go ahead and request their apps to be added to D-L? A link to instructive steps would be nice as well. That's something to check.

In parallel, suggest each software that hasn't i18n it yet, or use another translation platform, to come to Damned Lies. Let's conquer it all :D

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net