Re: Add support for Feeds

wt., 30 lis 2021 o 15:21 Gabriele Musco via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> napisał(a):

Hello everyone. I wanted to add Damned Lies support for my app Feeds
(also known as gfeeds). The repository is
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/gfeeds

I already added the @translations user as a developer in the repo.

Let me know if I need to do anything else, thanks a lot.

Hi,

I tried adding gfeeds: https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gfeeds/ but it
seems to have the same problem your giara app has. Damned Lies can’t
extract strings from these .blp files, since they’re not supported by
gettext. What are these, why are they needed, what can we do to fix or
at least work around the problem?

Best,

--
Piotr Drąg