Re: Automating commits for Librem 5 related software

Le 25.09.20 à 09:12, Thibault Martin a écrit :
Hello translators community,

On DL the commits for the Librem 5 related modules need to be committed
manually.
These modules are hosted on Purism’s Gitlab. The maintainers of these
modules are easy to reach, and I can ask them for accounts or anything
we need.

Can anyone tell me which are the requirements to set-up automated commits?

We had a private discussion with Andrea Veri and Guido Günther on that
subject.
AFAIR, the last word was about the Purism Gitlab admins to setup hooks.
Maybe Guido can tell more about the process.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net