Re: String freeze break request for Epiphany

pon., 14 wrz 2020 o 17:09 Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> napisał(a):

Hi, I'd like to request a string freeze break to fix the title of the
Add Language dialog in Epiphany 3.38. We accidentally added an
underscore (as if for a mnemonic) and it looks rather stupid:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/commit/41881f343358fdd5953382d52520a82e4ae59ccf.
If approved, I'll backport that commit to the 3.38 branch. Epiphany
3.38.0 is already released, so you would have until 3.38.1 to update
translations.

Aah, I did wonder what was up with that underscore. Sorry I didn’t
report it then, so it wouldn’t have ended up in .0.

1/2 from i18n for .1.

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org