Re: [DL]String additions to 'glade.glade-3-38'

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 3:50 AM Juan Pablo Ugarte via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Sorry about that I did not see it was for 3.38.1
The string does not need to be translated and I intend to do a point release soon after there are a few
translations

That is not yours to decide.

I can make a release without the strings marked as translatable but I do not see the point in that

There is indeed no point in that, the harm is done. This does raise
another question though: what is the point of asking the i18n team if
you’re not going to honor their decision? I understand that you didn’t
make this on purpose. I also understand grief and I’m sorry for your
loss.I hope you also understand how frustrating such cases can be for
us. We’d be grateful if you could pay more attention next time.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker