Re: String break request for Glade

I18n approval 1 of 2 for GNOME 3.38.*1*

Claude

Le 12.09.20 à 00:13, Juan Pablo Ugarte via gnome-i18n a écrit :
This is how it would look like

imagen.png

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:15 PM Juan Pablo Ugarte
<juanpablougarte gmail com <mailto:juanpablougarte gmail com>> wrote:

    Hello, sorry for this last minute request

    Last year a beloved professor passed away and I would like to do
    something in commemoration.

    Add a simple string like "In memory of an extraordinaire \n person
    and professor \n R.I.P Guido Macchi" either in the main window or
    about dialog and a small explanation of who he was to me

    Since this wont affect the program at all, there would be no issue
    if its not translated

    thanks

    Juan Pablo