Re: String break request for Glade

субота, 12 вересня 2020 р. 01:13:51 EEST Juan Pablo Ugarte via gnome-i18n
написано:
This is how it would look like

[image: imagen.png]

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:15 PM Juan Pablo Ugarte
<juanpablougarte gmail com>
wrote:
Hello, sorry for this last minute request

Last year a beloved professor passed away and I would like to do something
in commemoration.

Add a simple string like "In memory of an extraordinaire \n person and
professor \n R.I.P Guido Macchi" either in the main window or about dialog
and a small explanation of who he was to me

Since this wont affect the program at all, there would be no issue if its
not translated

thanks

Juan Pablo

Hi,

Dear GNOME translation coordinators, can you be so kind to approve this
request of string freeze break for GNOME 3.38.1?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri,
GNOME Ukrainian translator,