Re: 3.38 release notes ready for translation

Hi Link,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:54 PM Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> wrote:
If I understand your question correctly, you should be able to browse
the translations that were committed to 3.36 by looking at the
gnome-3-36 branch in git.

No, that is not what Rafael meant. Usually po files from previous
release notes are kept around and not deleted as I see you did in
9863b6d9c8486660c04941022fd9b0d443bea1ce, because then Damned lies
(via msgmerge) will provide an updated po file, where strings that
were already present and translated remain translated, and strings
that have a close match are marked fuzzy with the matching
translation. So I guess the question is whether you could do something
along the lines of `git checkout po/ -- gnome-3-36` to bring those
back?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker