Re: msgfmt check not pass

@Claude, I didn't mean you to fix it, I know we should not touch other team's PO files 😉

@Afranke, I visited NetworkManager to check a translation for gnome-help and saw it (there is a warning icon in the affected languages). I wrote to both i18n and teams coordinators to notice them about the issue. Sorry for that.

El jue., 3 sept. 2020 19:44, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> escribió:
On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:05 PM Daniel Mustieles García
<daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I've detected some msgfmt errors in NetworkManager in Damned Lies [1].

How?

> Affected languages are French, Chinese and Japanese.
>
> Could you please review and fix them?

Please don’t rely on individuals to do such tasks. Next time, send an
email to the relevant teams.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker