Re: Enroll gnome-connections in the translation project

Rafael,
really, I do not have an answer to that. Tried it once or twice way back, found it cumbersome, set up internal workflow for our team, and then decided to stick with what worked perfectly.I have no idea how it is now, but will try it today. Is there any tutorial, so I don't reinvent the wheel?

Thank you again for all your help.
Best,

Matej