Re: Unable to login in Damned Lies

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 11:47 AM Fran Dieguez <fran dieguez mabishu com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I'm trying to login in Damned Lies l10n.gnome.org, I'm unable to log in.

I have checked by resetting my password, and all the process went well, but if I try to log in with my new
password the same message keeps showing up "Login unsuccessful. Please verify your username and password."

And if I try to log in with my "GNOME account" the next messages shows: "OpenID discovery error: Error
fetching XRDS document:"

Anyone can give a hand?

Please use gitlab for support.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues