Re: Upcoming Password Safe release

Hello translators,

Password Safe has now entered in its string freeze week before the release. If you had already translated it before yesterday, make sure to double check no new string have landed since your last translation (there shouldn't be any, but you never know).

Translations are due on November 29 so the release can be performed on November 30.

Best,