Re: Change language Name from Kurdish Sorani to Central Kurdish

Le 05.05.20 à 00:28, Jwtiyar ali via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hey
As from now to future we want to name our language to an official name
that exist in systems like Linux and Windows, So iam asking to change
the name to Central Kurdish as its more official and formal one. Kurdish
Sorani isn't wrong but we want to make all locales in all projects with
only a common name for central kurdish .

Done, keep up the good work!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net