Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell

2/2 from us, thanks!

czw., 19 mar 2020 o 13:16 Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> napisał(a):

+1 from i18n

Thanks!

El jue., 19 mar. 2020 a las 12:59, Florian Müllner (<fmuellner gnome org>) escribió:

Hey everyone!

As you may know, we now have an official "Extensions" app for managing
gnome-shell extensions. Unfortunately we missed adding appdata for it,
so it doesn't show up in GNOME Software at all.

I would like to address this for 3.36.1 as part of
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/1081, but
it adds a new translatable string for the description:

"GNOME Extensions handles updating extensions, configuring extension
preferences and removing or disabling unwanted extensions."

That string has been heavily inspired by the release notes, so
hopefully it doesn't impose too much work on translators.

Stay safe,
Florian