Re: Build error

Hi,

On Sat, 2020-03-07 at 13:30 +0100, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
The Dutch translation of
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-36/help/nl/level1/
is not accepted.

What is the error message, and where?

I think the link in the following string may be the culprit:

Could you explain what makes you think so?

#. (itstool) path: page/p
#: C/index.page:35
msgid ""
"3.36 has been named “Gresik” in recognition of the team behind <link href="
"\"https://2019.gnome.asia\";>GNOME.Asia 2019</link>. GNOME.Asia is GNOME’s "
"official annual summit in Asia, which is only possible thanks to the hard "
"work of local volunteers. This year’s event was held in Gresik,
Indonesia, "
"and we’d like to thank everyone who contributed to its success. Thank
you, "
"Team Gresik!"
msgstr ""
"3.36 heeft de naam ‘Gresik’ gekregen als erkenning voor het team achter <link"
" href="
"\"https://2019.gnome.asia\";>GNOME.Asia 2019</link>. GNOME.Asia is de "
"jaarlijkse officiële Gnome-bijeenkomst in Azië, die mogelijk gemaakt wordt "
"dankzij het harde werk van de lokale vrijwilligers. Dit jaar vond het "
"evenement plaats in Gresik, Indonesië, en we willen graag iedereen die aan "
"het succes ervan heeft bijgedragen bedanken. Bedankt, team Gresik!"

I made the mistake to commit the module anyway. Now, when I try to open
the last translation, I get the following message: 403 Forbidden (You
don't have permission to access this resource.)

Can anyone help?

The last action on
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-36/help/nl/level1/
is "Archive the actions".
I assume that removes the translation proposals, hence the 403 error.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net