Re: xkeyboard-config out of sync

Le 19.06.20 à 22:49, Gunnar Hjalmarsson a écrit :
On 2020-06-19 21:19, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
I don't think the absence of a .loc file is the problem. The
xgettext() option "--its=FILE", which is what's used in this case,
works without a .loc file. The problem according to the xgettext()
warning message is that the xkb.its file does not exist.

I don't know from where the failing xgettext() call comes, but I get the
impression that the $(top_srcdir) variable fails to expand. Thinking
that it might make a difference to replace

    $(top_srcdir)/rules/xkb.its

with

    ../rules/xkb.its

considering that the call seems to be done from the po/ folder.

That was fixed in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/commit/064395a159

Now I'm getting a segmentation fault, let's continue the discussion on
the ticket.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-config/xkeyboard-config/-/issues/181

Claude
--