Re: Add libhandy to Damned Lies

Hey Adrien,

It seems that libhandy is now on Damned Lies[1]. So yay!

I'm trying to figure out the context of some strings, can you please
tell me how I can see libhandy's strings? I opened Glade and looked
around, but I'm not very familiar with it.

[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/module/libhandy/

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Em seg., 8 de jun. de 2020 às 05:29, Adrien Plazas via gnome-i18n