Re: Error when trying to push the Boxes help file

Hi, the GNOME sysadmins noticed that they had some git hooks broken
for submodules in a recent update in the infrastructure.

They believe the issues we were facing should be resolved now. Please,
let us know if you still experience the issues.

And thanks again for letting us know about it.

Cheers,
Felipe Borges.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 1:36 PM Baurzhan Muftakhidinov