New module: deja-dup

Hello! I'm the maintainer of the GNOME-adjacent backup program deja-dup.

We just switched from Launchpad translations to using Damned Lies, and I wanted to give a heads up about that here.

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/deja-dup/

https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/deja-dup

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup

If any of you are interested in helping to translate it, that would be very welcome and thank you. It's also possible some existing translators will want to join GNOME teams, to continue being able to translate. Thanks for any help you give them.

If you see any problem with a string or something that isn't marked for translation correctly, please file an issue in gitlab:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/deja-dup/-/issues

Thank you!